- One adult and child to enter the water (for the Pre School 1 level and above parents may stay out of the pool once requested to by their teacher). Any additional children must be accompanied by an additional adult if under the age of 8.
- Hand sanitizer is available on entry to the building, sinks for handwashing are also available at each pool.
- All changing and viewing areas are cleaned at regular intervals during the day. In addition to this please use cleaning equipment provided and clean your changer before use. Please also ensure any food and drinks in the viewing and waiting areas are cleaned up on leaving.
- If you or any of your household are displaying any covid-19 symptoms please do not attend class until a negative test has been completed or for at least 10 days if tested positive.
- Should you be contacted by track and trace please follow their guidance with regards to self isolation.
- Course fees, nappy purchases and equipment purchases such as goggles must be made in advance of your class either by calling the office to prepay or by using the contactless card machine at the pool. This must be completed before the item is taken.
- Aqua Babies operates an automatic rebooking system for existing swimmers. Existing swimmers will be booked onto their subsequent course unless we are informed before the deadline given that you wish to either change or cancel your lessons for the next term.
- Aqua Babies uses the Opayo (formerly SagePay) Your card will be debited the fees for your next course using this system between the dates which will be given in advance. Should you wish to change your card details please telephone the office.
- Should you not be continuing onto a further course Aqua Babies will refund any classes cancelled by ourselves at the end of the current course. Using the Opayo system, onto the card used to pay for the course.
- Aqua Babies allows for a class time change of up to half an hour. You will receive and email with your new class time and dates prior to fees being charged. Should you not be able to make a time change please contact us urgently.
- Notification of automatic rebooking and transfer deadlines will be communicated in advance.
- Cancellation of whole courses will be accepted in writing, more than 10 days in advance of your course start date. A £20.00 administration charge will be applied to your refund.
- Missed lessons for any reason other than those cancelled by Aqua Babies, cannot be refunded in any circumstance, nor can they be transferred to subsequent courses or alternative days except for arranged catch up classes taken within the current swimming term. In the instance of long term absence due to medical reasons, please contact the Admin Team for advice.
- Aqua Babies operates a goodwill catch up lesson system. This is for a maximum of 2 lessons a term. Please ensure you have read the Catch up class information given below.
- Aqua Babies reserves the right to cancel a lesson without notice, should a pool or instructor be affected by unforeseen circumstances. A full refund/credit will be given for that lesson. Aqua Babies is not responsible for travel expenses incurred
- One adult must enter the water with each baby. That adult is exclusively responsible for the safety of the baby both in the pool and the surrounding areas. Any additional children under the age of 8 years old must be accompanied by an additional adult.
- Babies must wear two nappies, a suitable under nappy (such as a Splash About liner nappy) and a Splash About ‘NEW STYLE Happy Nappy’. Happy Nappies and liner nappies are available to buy from your teacher/head office
- Nappies must fit well and Aqua Babies reserves the right to not allow entry to the pool should a nappy not fit or the material have deteriorated.
- Babies who are ill must not swim. Any babies or adults experiencing sickness and diarrhoea must not swim for a minimum of 2 weeks to ensure other babies are not infected.
- Adults must listen to their teacher at all times and swim baby on instruction so as to ensure the safety of all babies in each class.
- Jewellery (except plain wedding rings) and make up should be removed before entering the pool for Health and Safety and water hygiene reasons.
- Shoes must be removed/blue overshoes worn before entering any changing area or wherever indicated to do so
- Changing rooms and poolside are food free areas this includes snacks for babies. Food waste including crumbs and raisins creates unhygienic changing facilities.
- Photography is permitted from the designated viewing area by someone known to a member in the class, at the teacher’s discretion. This is within the rules of our photography policy (available on request and at aquababies.co.uk). No filming, pictures (including mobile phones) may take place in any changing area. Underwater filming or photography is not allowed during Aqua Babies classes
- Lost Property will be kept for 1 month as securely as possible. If unclaimed after 1 month it will be disposed of accordingly. Odds and ends lost property such as shampoo, dummies, socks etc will be disposed of at the end of each day. Aqua Babies accepts no responsibility for lost property in any way. Valuables are left at the owner’s own risk
CATCH UP CLASS INFORMATION
Catch Up classes are a goodwill gesture. As such we are unable to re-arrange booked catch up lessons, refund or defer them in any way.
AQUA BABIES REQUIRES AT LEAST 48 HOURS ADVANCED NOTICE OF A LESSON THAT WILL BE MISSED IN ORDER TO ARRANGE A CACTH UP CLASS.
In order for us to allocate as many catch up classes as possible within each term please note the following protocols.
Please call the office on 0161 973 1931 and press the catch up class option when requested. You will then be asked to leave a message with your details and the date of the lesson you are going to miss. We will contact you as soon as possible to allocate a class for you. As long as your initial message gives 48 hours advanced notice please do not worry of we contact you after this time frame.
For instances such as holidays and appointments known in advance please call during the first week of term to book a catch up class.
We will do our best to organise a catch up class for you, please note the following:
A catch up lesson must be taken within the booked term. Catch up lessons are offered where there is space at a pool that is a suitable level for you. This may be at a different pool and with a different teacher. Aqua Babies is not able to rearrange catch up lessons once booked unless the catch up lesson is cancelled by Aqua Babies. Should a catch up lesson be cancelled by Aqua Babies an alternative lesson can be arranged, Refunds are not issued for cancelled catch up lessons.
Should catch up classes availability be full for the term we are unable to refund or carry them over.
Catch up classes are a goodwill gesture as we understand life with children can be unpredictable.